Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Advice about loop and cell action

Dim row As Integer
For row = 11 To 156
For col = 1 To 3
With Range(Cells(row+2, col), Cells(row + 3, col))
.MergeCells = True
End With
Next col
Next row

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Tetsuhara" wrote in message
Hi, I am a new learner. I created the loop below with the
help of macro. Now I am wondering is there anyway to
shorten this block of code - (also any statements that i
can safely leave out?)

Thank you. My question may sound foolish..I am grateful
for your understanding and assistance.
Tetsu Hara

Dim row As Integer
row = 11
Do While row < 157
row = row + 2
For col = 1 To 3
Range(Cells(row, col), Cells(row + 1, col)).Select
With Selection
.HorizontalAlignment = xlGeneral
.VerticalAlignment = xlBottom
.WrapText = False