Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NooK[_7_] NooK[_7_] is offline

Default Multiple Access in Excel ???

Why not create a new WorkBook for the user input, this way they will be
both saving in different workbooks and no data will be overwritten.

Another thing I think you can do is to create a temporary workbook for
the user data and when the user save it, check if there is some data
there already and if so save it in a new worksheet otherwise just save
in the activeworksheet behind the user form.

Just some ideas, I am new to VBA so I belive I can't help much more
than that.

Best Regards

NooK

---