Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
garry garry is offline

Default CommandBars

My application is a stand alone program that works with EXCEL.
What I want is a toolbar that when selected by EXCEL users, launches
my program.

My previous approach was to have the user start my program first, then
it would launch EXCEL, create my toolbar and create a code module (and
even load the users desired workbooks).

So I see how to create a PERMANENT toolbar, but where is the code
stored? I used to save it in a module named after my program.

After createing the permanent commandbar,I exit my program, and EXCEL.
When I restart EXCEL, my toolbar is there but when I click on any of
the commandbar controls, it wont run because it cant find my code.

Thanks gh