Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David Adamson[_3_] David Adamson[_3_] is offline

Default Saving from form into multiple sheets

Just change the range to where you want the data to go on the appropriate
sheet

Worksheets("Customers").range("a3") = control(whatever you are calling the
thing you enter datainto)
Worksheets("Projects"),rang("b3")=control(whatever you are calling the thing
you enter datainto)

If you are dealing with a lot of data then you are better setting up a loop
to paste the data back into the spreadsheets

"ryssa " wrote in message
I have built a form to enter data from. I have two sheets, "Customers"
and "Projects".
Some fields are duplicated in both sheets.

How do I activate both sheets?
How do I make Customer data be saved into "Customers" sheet and
Projects data be saved into "Projects" sheet?
How do I ensure that the data of the duplicated fields are saved into
both sheets?

Thank you very much.

---