Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Diff versions of Excel!

If the menu customizations were made manually and not created through code,
they would be stored in the *.XLB file from the previous version.

If you still have a copy of that, you can replace the new *.XLB with that.

If no copy, you will have to re-build.

Did you copy Personal.xls over from the old version to the new version?

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 11:31:22 -0500, aiyer
wrote:

Hi all!

A quick question. I had Excel 97 installed in my pc and I had developed
Excel macros (some were made available in personal macro workbook). I
essentially had developed some menus/submenus using those macros but i
DO NOT even see the developed Menus/submenus when I installed a newer
version of Excel. I have installed Excel 2003 in my computer now. Is
this expected? As a matter of fact, I can't even see some of those
macros that were made available in personal macro workbook. Is there
anything I could do to make the macros available now?
I would really appreciate your suggestions guys.

Thanks.

Arun.
Vtec Corp

---