Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michael Singmin Michael Singmin is offline

Default Counting Fridays in a month

Sorry Ron,

It was the leading space that I did not notice.
I copied it directly from your posting.

Thanks,

Michael

Ron Rosenfeld wrote:

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 19:48:26 +0200, Michael Singmin wrote:

Ron, I think there must be an error because your formula does not
even evaluate.

It works fine for me. Probably you are entering it incorrectly, or don't have
a true date in A1.

What do you see?

If you just see the formula, then you have entered it as text rather than as a
formula. Perhaps either you are entering a leading space, or you are entering
a <cr in the middle thrown in by your newsreader.

--ron