Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
aiyer[_25_] aiyer[_25_] is offline

Default Diff versions of Excel!

Hi all!

A quick question. I had Excel 97 installed in my pc and I had develope
Excel macros (some were made available in personal macro workbook).
essentially had developed some menus/submenus using those macros but
DO NOT even see the developed Menus/submenus when I installed a newe
version of Excel. I have installed Excel 2003 in my computer now. I
this expected? As a matter of fact, I can't even see some of thos
macros that were made available in personal macro workbook. Is ther
anything I could do to make the macros available now?
I would really appreciate your suggestions guys.

Thanks.

Arun.
Vtec Cor