Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Excel 2003 and Application.Quit

I didn't say "the least of my problems" I said this is at least part of
your problem. I can't say there may not be other things causing your
problem. I didn't have time to try to decipher all of your code.

Tom Ogilvy

"Dean Hinson" wrote in message

I'll give that a try..BTW.. when you say 'the least of my problems'...do
I have others. I am very new to VBA, basically learning by doing and
haven't had any classes. Is there some pointers that I should heed to?