Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mebane Faber Mebane Faber is offline

Default how to code for automatically sorting ?

i would like for my Excel spreadsheet to auto sort by column D in a
declining fashion. my worksheet has dde links that import stockprices,
and i want to sort them automatically as they change throughout the day
without my intervention, or having to click on the worksheet or
ctrl+something...i understand that i will need to write some code in VB
or a macro...

can anyone help me with the code for the autosort?