Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default ComboBox Format Problem

Private Sub Combobox1_Click()
Combobox1.Value = Application.Substitute(Combobox1.Text,".",",")
end Sub

Tom Ogilvy

"CG Rosén" wrote in message
Good Evening Group,

My ComboBox1 is filled by the property: Sheet1!A1:A10

The Range("A1:A10") is formatted as numbers. The values in the
range are of the type 1,00 0,75 0,50 etc with comma as decimal sign.
When opening the ComboBox, the values are correctly shown with
the comma decimal. When I click to select a value it is shown with
the dot as decimal sign in the collapsed ComboBox. When I use the
Find Method with the ComboBox text as the lookup value, it will
not work due to comma/dot difference. Hoping for some help in this
matter.

Brgds

CG Rosén