Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel
namsilat namsilat is offline

Default how to set macro using cell location

I have ten random values (text) in Column A from A1 to A10. On column
B, there are 10 numbers (between 1 to 10) arranged in random squence,
so B1 may be 4, B2 may be 8 and so on. On column C, I want to get the
value of the cell indicated by the NUMBER, such that if B1 is 4, then
in C1 I want to display the text from A4, if B2 is 8, I want to
display text from A8. Is it possible to set up a macro to utilize
that?