Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jako[_27_] Jako[_27_] is offline

Default Week Ending Formula

Could someone please tell me if there is a formula to do the following.

I have a formula which puts todays day in DayTextBox.
I have a formula which puts todays Date in DayTextBox.

What i want to do is then put in WeekEndDayTextBox an
WeekEndDateTextBox with the obvious data.

The weekending day will be a friday. I want to do this on a Monday so
need to check if today is Monday if it is then i want to set (o
Worksheet "DUMP") cell A1 as Monday-2 (ie Saturday),
cell a2 as Monday-1 (ie Sunday) etc until A7 as Monday+5 (ie Friday).

All controls are on a userform (VBA).

Is this possible?

As mentioned i only want to allocate the data to the worksheet on
Monday.

TI