Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Earl Kiosterud[_3_] Earl Kiosterud[_3_] is offline

Default One-line bar chart for %

Jeff,

You want something to the right of these cells that graphically shows
(chart-style, horizontally) the value in each cell? I don't know if I've
interpreted your question correctly. Try this:

=REPT("-",A2*100)

Copy down.
--
Earl Kiosterud

"Kilcup " wrote in message
Hello all,

I have a list of percentages that I hope can be represented by a single
horizontal bar chart. Each bar would represent the percentage in the
cell to its left.

No comparisons or multibar are needed, just a one line bar that fits
the next cell horizontally, like so:

56% Chart
78% Chart
61% Chart
and so on...

The chart will be the same size for all entries.
If anyone can help or has any pointers, some direction would be greatly
appreciated.

Jeff

---