Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default User Forms - passing data between them

If you make the variable public at the top of the userform code module, then
it should work.

Tom Ogilvy

"mickiedevries " wrote in
message ...
Thanks for the help, but how do I pass the information in a variable?

For instance when a radio button is selected on form1 an amount is
assigned to variable1 (but not shown on the form) and then form2 is
shown. I want form2 to be able to utilize variable1 from form1. I'm
assuming I still have to hide form1 but how do I get the value from
form1 I tried the following but it did not work:

UserForm1.Variable1.Value

Thanks Again,

Mickie

---