Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Code to disable "paste" as an option

OK

Maybe you like this

Sub Test_Cell_Menu()
Dim Ctl As CommandBarControl
For Each Ctl In CommandBars("Cell").Controls
Ctl.Enabled = False
Next Ctl
Application.CommandBars("cell").Controls. _
Add Type:=msoControlButton, ID:=370, befo=1
End Sub

Sub Reset_Cell_menu()
Application.CommandBars("cell").Reset

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Jonsson " wrote in message ...
Hi Ron!

I totally agree, but I have already disabled all menubars and I want it
to stay that way. The problem (for me) occurs when users right-click
and choose "paste special" and have acces to the options "paste all",
"format", "formulas" and some other option in the right-click menu.
I'm looking for a codeline that "point-out" "values" as the only option
to choose in the right-click menu-bar.
I think, if I could get the ID's for these options from you, I'll get
along fine, thanks to you!!!

Thanks in advance (again)!!

//Thomas

---