Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jordanctc[_4_] jordanctc[_4_] is offline

Default VBA help with Query

I'm working in a pretty indepth macro. I was wondering two things:

#1.) I use a query in one sheet to get shipping data for the recentl
billed period by shipment numbers. I can figure the minimum an
maximum shipment numbers I should search for but I haven't figured ou
the way to get those values into the "Enter Parameter Value" inpu
boxes of the query. Is there a way to do this with VBA?

#2.) Once the query from part #1 has finished then the macro does
paste special of the data into the master sheet. Where I get th
"Number Stored as Text" exclamation point. Is there a way to get VB
to trigger "Convert to Number" function of the "Number Stored as Test
warning?

After this the macro still has a lot of processing to do, so automatin
this is very important to this working properly.

I have tried recording both processes but the macro recorder does no
seem to cover these. Any help would be great appreciated :)

Thank you,
Jorda