Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NilovSerge NilovSerge is offline

Default Error accessing external object property vbe

Hi, All!
I wrote in client programm (PowerBuilder) some program in which I Ope
excel file from disc and I write
some VBA code in an Excel's sheet.
I did it so:
WEObject = Create OleObject
if WEObject.ConnectToNewObject("Excel.Application") = 0 THEN
WEObject.WorkBooks.Open(ExcelFileName)
WEObject.Application.VBE.CodePanes(1).CodeModule.I nsertLines( 1,Re
)
It works FINE with Office97, 2000. But when I tried to run this progra
on
Office2003(11.5612.5606) I got the error:
" Message:Error accessing external object property vbe at line 236 in
function ...".
What is the matter ? Microsoft changed it's VBA object structure?
In Excel's Object Browser by searching "vbe" I see tham "vbe" is
member of
"Application" Object.
But when I tried to watch description of this object in low info windo
get error message "Cannot jump to
"VBE" because it is in the library "VBIDE" which is currentl
referenced"
In menu "Tools\References" I didn't found such a library?
Thanks in advance,
Nilov Serge