Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jason Hancock Jason Hancock is offline

Default File Loading Problem

I have encountered an issue while trying to load a file using a macro.
I have used the code below, however, it always gives the "If" statement
regardless of whether the user selects a file and clicks open, double
clicks a file, or clicks cancel. I am trying to run the "If" statement
only if they click cancel. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

If UF < "" Then

MsgBox "No projection forms selected for Angie. You must add
them manually later."

Else

Workbooks.Open Filename:=UF

Set wbUF = Workbooks.Open(Filename:=UF)
UFFN = wbUF.Name

Sheets("Angie").Select
Sheets("Angie").Copy After:=Workbooks("Projection
Summary.xls").Sheets("Summary")
Windows(UFFN).Activate
ActiveWindow.Close
Windows("Projection Summary").Activate