Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jer101[_11_] jer101[_11_] is offline

Default Converting Dates

JWOLF...

Perhaps I did not explain my problem clearly in the earlier version..
(and I am not sure I will be any better this time) but of the dates
was comparing one was showing in a text format in both the cell and th
edit bar. The other was only showing in the text format in the cell.
Excel will not allow you to change a text version of a date to
numeric value using the format feature; so I had to change the numeri
value using John's solution.

I know I am new at this... but you guys are really helpful, I love thi
site...

Ed Robinso