Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Menumaker problem

Okay, so I remove the # from the 3 items, and they appear in the menu for me
okay.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Stuart" wrote in message
Bob,

Apologies for the linewrap in the original post,
and my lack of clarity.

As I previously said, 3 new menu entries are causing
the problem.

'#' indicates my new menu entries.

Regards.

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
What is # supposed to signify, this is not a valid FaceId?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Stuart" wrote in message
I'm using John Walkenbach's excellent Menumaker utility.
It has been working fine until I made a couple of alterations
.....basically I added three more options.

When I open excel2000 the addin loads the menu item,
together with the submenu options. However my new
three options do not load.

If I now run the menu code manually, then the options
do appear, and they work ok.

Here's the layout in the addin sheet that the menu code
takes it's data from:

Level Caption Position/Macro Divider FaceID
1 &Valuation BofQ 10
2 &Open a Valuation OpenExistingValuation TRUE 23
2 &Close a Valuation (and Save Changes) Protect_Close_SaveVln

TRUE
3
2 &Close a Valuation (without Saving Changes) Protect_Close_Vln

TRUE
232
2 &With the Open Valuation... TRUE
3 &Remove all Protection RemoveProtection TRUE
3 &Protect the Valuation AddProtection TRUE
3 &Add a Standard Page AddStandardBofQPage TRUE #
3 &Add a Collection Page AddCollectionBofQPage TRUE #
3 &Add a Summary Page AddSummaryBofQPage TRUE #
2 &Choose a Valuation to Open and.. TRUE
3 &Calculate the Valuation Choose_Calculate_Valuation TRUE 681
3 &Print a Valuation (with options) PrintMultiBofQWorkbooks TRUE
2 &Valuation Utilities..Choose a Valuation and ... TRUE
3 &Check BofQ Total CheckTenderBofQTotal TRUE
3 &Copy Tender Quantities into Valuation Column
CopyTenderToVlnQuantities TRUE
3 &Remove Valuation Quantities and Client Totals
RemoveTenderBofQTotalAndVlnQuantities TRUE
3 &Remove Client Total RemoveTenderTotals TRUE
3 &Remove Valuation Quantities RemoveValuationQuantities TRUE

The new entries ara marked as '#'.

Would be grateful for help, please.

Regards.

---