Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don[_18_] Don[_18_] is offline

Default Sum the first 10 numbers in a 26 cell range

jester,

=SUM(OFFSET($A$2,0,0,SMALL(IF(ISBLANK(A2:A27),"",R OW(A2:A27)),G1)-1,1))
(G1 is = 10)
enter as array formula

"jester" wrote in message
om...
I have to sum the first 10 numbers in a 26 cell range. The problem is
that I do not know which cells the numbers are in. The 26 cells
contain single quotes (') to begin with. The numbers are typed in as
the event occurs. I do not know which cells they will be typed in. I
only want the first 10 numbers to be sumed. This can be a formula or a
macro. The formula is preferred. Thanks in advance.