Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CLR CLR is offline

Default Code to delete Macros

Ok Tom,.......... we did finally get it working, and with all our bells and
whistles too........thanks to your post and the others too.........

You guys are the greatest...........
Thank you all sincerely.........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
' creates new workbook with sheet1, 6 and 10
worksheets(Array("Sheet1","Sheet6","Sheet10")).cop y
' perform any adjustments - for example, on sheet1
Activeworkbook.Worksheets(1).Range("B9,C11,D15,Z21 ").Clearcontents
ActiveWorkbook.SendMail, , "Report for Today"
Activeworkbook.close SaveChanges:=False

Tom Ogilvy

"CLR" wrote in message
Yes, thats the ticket.........essentially we were at that point, but

unable
to figure out how to make the "new" workbook send out by email from a

macro
in the original workbook.........any help there would be

appreciated.......

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"mudraker " wrote in message
Personally I would have the macro in the workbook that has all your
other macro's.

Build the macro to create a brand new workbook, copy the required data
into the new workbook then send the new workbook by email.

This way no macros are sent and the receiver does not have to worry
about the validity of any macro's.

---
Message posted from
http://www.ExcelForum.com/