Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Harlan Grove[_5_] Harlan Grove[_5_] is offline

Default What's Wrong with This?

"D" wrote...
BTW- how do I know if I need DAYS360 or not? Most the dates will be AFTER
today's date, but, eventually will lapse over to being BEFORE todays date,
so I need both instances...

You don't need any function to count the number of days between two dates. Excel
stores date values as the number of days from 1-Mar-1900 plus 61. So
ABS(OneDate-AnotherDate) is the number of days between two dates ignoring which
is earlier and which later.

Read online help for DAYS360 to find out if you need to use it, though it seems
from your response that you don't need it, so shouldn't use it.

--
To top-post is human, to bottom-post and snip is sublime.