Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default How access a listbox on a worksheet

AFAIK you can't have spaces in the name of a listbox
When you are in the design mode press the properties button
Try to rename the button there and you see it is not allowed to use spaces

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"AsIs" wrote in message ...
Thanks for the answer.
But the problem still exists.

I use locale version (russian) and my listbox name isn't ListBox1, but with russian symbols. Besides the name contains spaces.

So, can I get control's reference with other method. May be using enumerations (or collection) of the all controls on the

worksheet.

Addition: I can't see this object in dropdown list followed by sheet's name and dot, and can't see it in the dropdown list of

objects (left - upper corner).

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi AsIs

This will give you the selected item

MsgBox Sheets("Sheet1").ListBox1.Value

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"AsIs" wrote in message ...
Hello.
I have a listbox allocated on a worksheet, not on a form.
I set input range and linked cell through properties window.

How can i access the listbox from macro? For example, access selected item in it.

Thanks