Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steffen Kother Steffen Kother is offline

Default Trust and Signatures in VBA

Hello all,

or this week I started in using MSO 2003 SB. XP isn't used longer. But
in MSO 2003 SB are some features I don't like ;o)

At our firm I write some "tools" for better working with MSO, esp.
Excel. For the problem I actually have a Rich Textbox is needed in a
Userform.

So I searched the elements for it and added it to the toolbox. But it
was not possible to insert it into the form. An "error" was shown:

"Der Antragsteller gilt für den angegebenen Vorgang nicht als
vertrauenswürdig."

It sounds like: "The user isn't allowed to do this."

MSO help for this is not possible, too. Do any one know this problem
and can help to solve?

A lot of Thanks and nice day and weekend.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Steffen Kother