Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Multiple coloumns data

Dim rng as Range
set rng = cells.find("Call Control")
if not rng is nothing then
set rng = rng.offset(1,0)
set rng = range(rng, rng.offset(1,0).End(xldown)(4))
for each cell in rng
cell.Select
AHT
Next
End if

the last cell will always have 2 blank cells separating it from the data
above
AHT works on the ActiveCell so it must be called for each

If you have to search for the cell with light yellow, then the term light
yellow is not self defining. You would need to provide the colorindex and
whether this is the only cell in the sheet so coded.

Tom Ogilvy

"dok112 " wrote in message
Tom,

Thanks for your help. It's a matter of me using my computer from work,
home or my laptop on the road. Sorry about the confusion. When I'm
home, I go completely brain dead about passwords from work, so I end up
creating all new accounts.

Kind of have an issue. I was going back over what you said, and
checked it against my document, and realized that I was mistaken. It's
not two sets of data in one column that need to have 2 macros run on.
It is actually 2 sets of data and either the first set, or the second
set need to have a certain macro run on it for the formatting. The
amount of data for each set varies on a daily basis. The heading that
starts each set is the only constant that will not change. Would I use
the same code that was provided before, or is there another way to
start it.

ie.
Idle
Hours
0:03:39
0:03:33
0:01:49
0:02:06
0:04:41
0:06:41
0:01:04
0:08:31
0:03:55

0:35:59

Call Control

0:08:40
0:09:04
0:06:02
0:15:50
0:09:11
0:07:18
0:07:05
0:08:05
0:15:50

0:08:41

I would want macro AHT to begin in the blank box right below the cell
stating Call Control and end in the cell (0:08:41) which is coded in
light yellow by the report itself.

Thanks again for all the help provided.

---