Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CLR[_2_] CLR[_2_] is offline

Default Code to delete Macros

Thanks for your continuing concern Bob, and for this thought, but I think in
this case that would not be what I want to do. The WorkBook is actually a
WorkOrder form that our Salesmen use to create new WorkOrders. The form
contains many formulas which act as "checks and balances" ........Problem
is, the salesmen like to download the file off the network to their local
computers and use those old versions instead of getting a new one each
time........they not only don't have the latest version that way, they also
have been known to modify their copy to serve other purposes, (if you kow
what I mean).........so, in this case I don't really want to "distribute"
anything, I want them to have to go to the network each time and get a new
copy.......I spend much time trying to "protect" the workbook and make it so
that I can identify which "version" they actually use.......

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
How about having the code you want to keep in an addin, and distribute

that?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"CLR" wrote in message
Thats the line we're starting to think along now.......maybe a master

EMAIL
file that contains the emailing macro and it will go and fetch the

values
we
want to send from the file we specify and then send it, without any of

the
macros from the fetched file being sent. I'ts ok if we send only the
Fetching and Emailing macros, they are of no consequence..........

Thanks for your thoughts..........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"mudraker " wrote in message
Instead of stripping out what you don't want to send why not try

copying
what you do want to send into a new workbook. Which will probally be
easier than deleting sheets etc.

---