Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Walt Weber[_2_] Walt Weber[_2_] is offline

Default Full Screen With Status Cut Worksheet Tabs in Half

Hi Dean,

The Taskbar is probably blocking the Status Bar and the
lower part of the tabs. If you set the Taskbar
properties to Auto-hide, the problem resolves on my WinXP
and Excel XP setup.

Best Regards,
Walt