Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Spork Rhonewood[_2_] Spork Rhonewood[_2_] is offline

Default formulas to values

First of all let me say that I am very now to all of this. I can barel
sort. Ok I have a column of hyperlinks of which I need the addresses
so that I can transfer the data into Access. I managed to get thi
function to work:

Function LinkAddress(cell As Range)
'Lists the Hyperlink Address for a Given Cell
If (cell.Range("A1").Hyperlinks.Count < 1) Then
On Error Resume Next
LinkAddress = cell.Text
Else
LinkAddress = cell.Range("A1").Hyperlinks(1).Address
End If
End Function

Unfortunately when I make a bunch of cells with this in it, I can'
transfer the data anywhere because the formulas get transfered and no
the values(the addresses). Can I make a macro that will go down th
column, run this function, and then place the value it gets in the nex
column to the right? That sounds pretty straight forward I just hav
no idea how to do it. Advice please.
-Spork

Ps. this was just answered in the thread titled "To Tom" but I coul
not understand how to take that spefic solution and apply it to m
problem. :