malik641

Default Calling another workbook not working

I don't get it, I just tested this out with a dummie workbook and it
worked fine. Now, I'm trying to use it on the workbook I'm working on,
and it's not working at all.

The Name of the workbook I'm trying to call another workbook from is
called "Freezer Project" and in the "Bio-Analytical" worksheet I'm
trying to call the workbook "Bio-Analytical" to call the worksheet
"Bio-Analytical" cell A4 while I'm in cell A4 in the "Freezer Project"
workbook......When I try to call this using this formula:

=[Bio-Analytical.xls]Bio-Analytical!A4

it won't work!?!?!?

Is this because the names are the same????

Any info will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Joe

--