Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default ListBox and Hyperlinks

A listbox has a click event and in that event you can do whatever you want
with the item(s) selected in the listbox.

The listbox doesn't support a hyperlink per se, but using the click event,
as I said, you should be able to do what you describe.

And yes, I have done similar.

Tom Ogilvy

"RK" wrote in message
I have 35+ spreadsheets, that based on the year and the
Quarter, I would be able to select the Hyper-link to the
spreadsheet and send data to that particular spreadsheet
to print.

RK