Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Prompt user automatically

I've never had a problem saving the font attributes.

If you're trying to set this for each cell in the worksheet, make sure you
select your range first (ctrl-A to get all the cells), then save (to the correct
spot <vvbg).

(ctrl-A twice in xl2003)

"gavmer <" wrote:

Dave, you must pardon my idiocy. I have a copy on my desktop i as using
but was saving the changes as a template which defaulted to the file
located in my templates folder....not the desktop item!!!!!

All is ok but i have another request, how do i save the formatting ie
font size:

size 9, arial, bold italic.....it seems to be defaulting to size 12??

Thanks again Dave!!!

---

Dave Peterson