Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jeff Etcell Jeff Etcell is offline

Default Perminant Template

You could go and unlock the cells other then the ones
containing the data then protect your worksheet with a
password. Then resave it as a template, close it and go to
explorer and right click on this file then select
properties and check the box as read only. This way when
users save it it will be saved with their info only and
your template will stay blank apart from the info you have
provided. Yes.

Jeff