Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jeff Etcell Jeff Etcell is offline

Default "How can I reference all the comment boxes in my workbook and resize them

Hi, I have a problem in a file where I was using the Auto-
Filter and adding comments into the cells. Sometime during
the day a problem arose whereas the Comment boxes (over
500)collapsed to virtually nothing and had to be-sized so
as to view the comment. I can resize these individually
but not GLOBALLY. My predicament is that every comment
boxed collapsed GLOBALLY so why can't I re-size them
myself GLOBALLY? In case you would like a copy of my file
so you can investigate the problem. Also some of the boxes
were nowhere near the cell when I came to edit them and it
may have been at row 187 for instance but the comment box
was at row 5486, why did it go for a trip? I went to a
backup to restore but just for future reference I would
like to know what happened. I still have this file if
anyone is interested in working on this confounded problem
I have, I will be more then happy to email it to you.
Please help me with this.
Jeff Etcell Australia Ta