Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Perminant Template Perminant Template is offline

Default Perminant Template

I am creating an order form for a small business on Excel 1997, and I want to save the template so that the cells with 'permanant' information cannot be changed. I have it saved as a template, but the option 'Spreadsheet Solutions' is more what I'm looking for- I only want users to input information with product information, and not be able to change the other settings of the template... Is this possible? Thanks for any help...