Dr. Nonverbal

Default Adjustable Scroll Stop in Excel

I use Excel on a daily basis. One of the biggest gripes I have is that when
I'm dragging a forumula from one row to another is that I almost invariably
over-shoot where I want to go. I then have to drag the forumula back up, and
often end back up at the top of the document. I end up wasting a few seconds
going back and forth getting it adjusted.

My suggestion is to implement an adjustable scroll stop. The user could
click at on a row, activate the scroll stop either with a mouse click or from
a menu selection, and Excel would recognize that row as the end of the
document and prevent scrolling beyond that point.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...et.f unctions