Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Doria/Warris Doria/Warris is offline

Default How apply one action to all worksheets?

Hi,

I finally managed to create an arcaic mechanism that enables me to input a
number from1 to 12 (months) in a specific cell and get the YTD results.

I have now another, hopefully, simpler issue to solve.
The worksheets have the same format, the cell is B4 in all of them, how do I
get the number I input to appear on all the sheets contemporaneously?

For instance, I enter 6 in sheet1 to see the June YTD results, what I'd like
to see is also sheet2, sheet3 etc, to switch to 6, regardless from which
sheet the input occurs.

I hope the question is clear enough

Thank you
Alex