Bob Phillips

Your comment prompts me to note how amazed I am that so many threads just
seem to tail off into nothing. How many times have you given a question as a
response, or a partial answer in the hope of getting the OP to clarify or
think more about, never to hear anymore/

Tis odd. They take the trouble to post here, but often seem to give up very
easily.

Bob

"Max" wrote in message
Thanks for your insights, Bob !

Guess we'll just have to take it from where the OP decides to continue or
re-join the thread discussions then (if ever) <g. But our best efforts

help would certainly have been given, nonetheless ..
--
Rgds
Max