Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default Referencing all sheets in a workbook in VBA

Hi
try

Private Sub Counting_Test()
Dim wks as worksheet
Dim count As Single

count = 0
for each wks in activeworkbook.worksheets
count = count + application.countif(wks.range("H1:H275"),Date)
next
MsgBox count

Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

Private Sub Counting_Test()

Dim count As Single

count = 0

For Each c In Workbooks("June.xls").Worksheets("11").Range("H1:H 275")

If c.Value = Date Then count = count + 1

Next

MsgBox count

End Sub

Ok, when this macro is run, it'll give me a message box telling me

how
many cells in workbook "June" bewteen H1 and H275 on worksheet "11"
have today's date in the in them. This works just fine, however, I
need to get a way so that every cell between H1 and H275 on every
worksheet in the workbook is counted, not just one worksheet....Can
you all help me?

PS. the "Sheets(Array" term can't be used because that always refers
to specific sheets. This workbook is updated daily, so I can't refer
to specific sheets.

Thanks in advance

---