Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MDW MDW is offline

Default Shared Drive/Macro or Hyperlink

Sure, just use the fully qualified network drive name. You can find it out by going to Windows Explorer. For instance if on the Windows Explorer navigation, you see

Data on 'HQShare\Public' (I:)

Then replace "I:\" in your code with "\\HQShare\Public\Data"

"Hargrove" wrote:

I'd like to record a hyperlink or macro to open specified files. My problem is that these are housed on a shared drive so the file pathname may be I:\Exldata..., M:\Exldata..., or O:\Exldata.... (the remainder of the file path name is the same)

Is there a way?