Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Find the end of a column

Bryan

With VBE open, find the word Range in a macro. Highlight it and hit F1 to get
a list of Properties, Methods etc.

J.E.'s Range("C" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row

Takes you to the very bottom of column C then looks up to the last row with
data entered.

You could use .End(xlDown) if you knew there were no blank cells in Column C
above the last cell with data.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 11:29:55 GMT, "Bryan Kelly" wrote:

I don't know the methods of Range so I active the Visual Basic editor, find
the word range in a macro, highlight it and right click. I get what I call
a popup list window. The window is scrollable and has Range at the top.
Looks good so far. I right click, left click, double click, etc, but it
doesn't give me any information about Range, its methods, and parameters.

So how do I find out how to really use Range?