Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Anders Silven Anders Silven is offline

Default DATA FORM problem

I did not challenge Dave's statement that the maximum number of fields in a Data
Form is 32. My point was that I based my post on the Swedish Microsoft Excel
Help File where it says 23. Making fun of people who can't read or write can be
funny sometimes, but being lesdyxic, dyslectic, sydslected, or even odd is often
even
better.

"Debra Dalgleish" skrev i meddelandet
That must be 32 converted to kronors! Dave's right (for once <vbg),
according to Microsoft:

XL2000: Error Using Data Form If Too Many Fields Are Present
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=214303

Anders Silven wrote:
Not me this time, Dave!

Copied and pasted from Excel XP Help - Swedish:

"Dataformulär kan innehålla högst 23 fält."

You can skip the translation; 23 in Swedish is the same as 23 in English.

BTW, when I prepared my reply, I tried to access
http://office.microsoft.com/assistan...p/offxp/excel/
that I have used on and off, to get the help text in English.
However, now I got redirected to Microsoft Sweden where that page does not
exist.
www.microsoft.com is "user friendly" and redirects me to Swedish content all

the
time without me asking for it. Don't know what to do about it.

Anders Silven
Sweden

"Dave Peterson" skrev i meddelandet

Slightly lesdyxic: 32 fields.

<bg

Anders Silven wrote:

Hi saziz,

Excel Help says that a DataForm can contain a maximum of 23 fields. Is

that

the

problem, perhaps?

For your second question, please describe how your spreadsheet is

organized.

Regards,
Anders Silven
Excel 2002

"saziz " skrev i meddelandet

Hello Gurus,
I am facing yet another problem. I have created a small data base
tracking parts inventory and usage. I am using DATA-Form for users to
input parts usage. But sometimes pats are added to the list and the
FORM does not capture the added colums to show up in the form. How can
I solve this problem.
Also I want a trigger or perhaps a button which if clicked, should go
throug the list and print a list of parts to be ordered if under min
level.
appreciate your help. I using Excell 2002.
saziz

---

Dave Peterson

--