Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
saziz[_5_] saziz[_5_] is offline

Default DATA FORM problem

Hi Anders,
No that is not the problem, as I said it is not capturing the coulmn
which are added after I wrote the macro, I hve less than 15 columns..
All I need macro to do is to capture all the cells having data to pu
in FORM. These are less than 23 columns.
My next Q is about a script which would go through tmy list of part
and capture those parts which are below set minimum level, compile
list with part no. and print.
saziz

saziz wrote:
*Hello Gurus,
I am facing yet another problem. I have created a small data bas
tracking parts inventory and usage. I am using DATA-Form for user
to input parts usage. But sometimes pats are added to the list an
the FORM does not capture the added colums to show up in the form.
How can I solve this problem.
Also I want a trigger or perhaps a button which if clicked, should g
throug the list and print a list of parts to be ordered if under mi
level.
appreciate your help. I using Excell 2002.
saziz