Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jason Sharp Jason Sharp is offline

Default DT Picker Control

the past date that you are referring to is the default date value associated with the control. I do not remember the exact property name, but you can adjust that date at design-time (only! I think). Setting the calendar control Value property (at runtime)to the current date and time is undoubtably the Date() function, or any newer function of the equivalent. The only mistakes I can see which might cause you err would be: corrupt ocx, assigning Date() to a variable of the wrong data type and then setting that variable to Value, or the previous mentioned and not including the '#' sign around the date value.

"Jack_F" wrote:

I have a MS Calendar Control (DTPicker) in an User Form. How do I modify the properties (value property) from a past date that somehow got in there to a variable that displays current date. I have tried Today and Now but keep getting error msgs when I try to change the "value" property. Thanks