Carl W.

The "Wrap Text" box was already checked. Double clicking on the border of
the border of the cell doesn't do anything. I am still not sure what is
going on.

I am using Excel 2000.

"Mad Dog" wrote:

Select your cells/rows of choice, then hit Format, Cells, and the Alignment
tab. There, you should have the Wrap Text box checked. Close out of that,
then go back and with your selection still highlighted, double click any of
the row/column borders. All of the cells should automatically wrap itself
neatly around the text. If at this point you don't like the column width,
then make your adjustments and reselect the group, and double click one of
the borders again.

"Carl W." wrote:

I am creating a table where several of the cells contain 200 or more words
each. When I adjust the row height to accommodate the amount of text, I am
unable to see all of the text. I have to adjust the column width and make it
fairly large to view all of the text. Is there some setting that I am
missing? Or some character row limit per cell?

Thanks for any help you can provide.