Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default blinking cell?

Hi
though this is possible with some VBA code (using the OnTime method) I
really would recommend NOT to use such things:
- it will slow down Excel (due to zthe use of the OnTime method)
- personally I think blinking cells shouldn't be a part of a
spreadsheet

If you need this you may search the Google archives for blinking cells

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Martyn wrote:
Hi,
Can we achieve this via plain formula or VBA?. I need to have a

custom
conditional formatting (blinking background colour or highlighting
going on/off) for cells that fulfill a certain condition. Any
solution ideas are most wellcomed.
TIA

---
(Giden posta virüssüz olarak belgelendi.)