Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Harald Staff Harald Staff is offline

Default Text box

Hi Rich

Sure. All it takes is a little VBA coding. But try first a ComboBox, it
behaves like this on its own and you can pick from its list with keys or
mouse.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Rich Cooper" skrev i melding
Heres the siuation. I have a colum of names, and i have alittle form with
some label boxs and a text box. The text box displays the name. I want

be able to use the text box as a search function aside from just

displaying
a name. So in other words i have a list of names and a text box. I want
you to be able type the name and it to auto complete as you type the name.
So say you have a list of 3 names: cooper, rich; cooper steven; smith,

joel;
in the text box i have typed "smi" and it auto completes to smith, joel.
Can this be done and if so how?