Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Holmes Bob Holmes is offline

Default DT Picker Control

I'm not sure. The only time I've used this control was in an outlook form
and 'Date()' worked.
How about trying GetCurrentDate() or GetCurrentTime()? I don't know if they
will work either.

--
Bob Holmes MCNGP #31
"Jack_F" wrote in message
Thanks for the quick reply Bob...

Unfortunately, whenever I tried putting Date() or any variation I could

think of in the Value field of the DTPicker Property box, I still get the
"Invalid Property Value" error.

Is this a Format function requirement?

"Bob Holmes" wrote:

I think it might be: Date() for the value property.

--
Bob Holmes
"Jack_F" wrote in message
I have a MS Calendar Control (DTPicker) in an User Form. How do I

modify
the properties (value property) from a past date that somehow got in

there
to a variable that displays current date. I have tried Today and Now but
keep getting error msgs when I try to change the "value" property.

Thanks