Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Automated userform inputs to the spreadsheet

No automatic way.

You have to write each value.

If you textboxes had less meaningful names, such as combobox1, you might be
able to shorten your code.

if iempty(Range("B2")) then
set rng = Range("B2")
elseif isempty(Range("B3")) then
set rng = Range("B3")
Else
set rng = Range("B2").End(xldown)(2)
End if
rng(1,1).Value = Control1.Text
rng(1,2).Value = Control2.Text
rng(1,3).Value = Control3.Text

replace control1 and so forth with your meaningful names.

Tom Ogilvy

"Dan" wrote in message
I am using a userform to input 17 different pieces of data into 17

textboxes/comboboxes. When the data has been input, and I presses a button,
I want it to place this data into cells on my spreadsheet. The first piece
of data in cell "B2", the second into "C2" and so on down the row. Each of
the input boxes has a different name which I gave it to make it easier for
me to keep track of, like "username" instead of "combobox1", etc. Is there
an automated way of having it input the data into the correct cells?