Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ingars ingars is offline

Default Run-time error 2147220960(80040220) mail with outlook

I have problems too. I can't reference Microsoft CDO Windows 2000 component, because there is just Microsoft CDO For Exchange 2000 Library. My computer is in a network, where there is one common Exchange Server 2003 (I don't have it in my computer installed, but I have an account in it). So is there any changes I have to make to the code, becouse when I use given code, the error is displayed - "object in not registered". I suppose it is CDO.Message

"jstrater" rakstîja:

I'm having the same problem, although in a different environment (late-binding VBA in Excel '97 with Netscape Messenger 4.73 as the default email client - yes it's a crappy setup, that's why I'm trying something neutral like CDO).

It seems that no matter how I set the "senduser" field I get this same error. I've tried setting a reasonable value for every other field and I still get the error.

Anyone have a clue about this?

Thanks,

James